The Dove #BeRealTour Experiential Campaign
Our branded, fully laminate wrapped VW Camper goes on a promotional tour…
Buttercup Bus VW Campers have enjoyed working with leading brand activation agency, N2O Ltd, to provide a fully laminate wrapped, branded VW Camper for Dove (Unilever). We were on a UK tour, to support the Be Real Campaign, which is a national movement to inspire body confidence by changing attitudes to body image.
We worked with N2O’s campaign manager, providing our tried and tested campervan laminate wrap template for the Dove artwork to be mapped onto. We then produced and installed the final wrap. This was accompanied with bespoke internal branding of the campervan, along with tailored interior seat covers.
Our staff accompanied the BeRealTour team, ensuring that the campervan was set up as required at each venue. The tour included brand activation at major shopping centres and business parks across the UK.
The public were invited into the campervan for manicures. The brand ambassadors asked people what makes them feel body confident, capturing the ideas on boards and photographing them. There was a great response with social media hashtag #BeRealTour reaching nearly 350,000 through Twitter and Instagram.
Laminate wrapped VW Camper
- We supply template for branded camper
- We use client’s artwork
- Sample prints signed off
- We fully laminate wrap the camper
- We provided bespoke internal branding templates for artwork
- We produced and installed branded table top
- We produced and installed branded internal backdrop
- We installed tailored upholstery on the seats
Scene setting props
- We supplied white picket fencing
- We supplied and installed green exhibition carpet
- We ensured venue H&S standards adhered to
- We provided a fully trained driver for the tour
- For long distances we provided our transporter services
- For short distances we drove the camper to the venue
- We set up and removed the camper at each location
It was a pleasure to work with you and the bus got a lot of praise both internally and externally.