The #ImWithDorco Customised Wet Shave Bar Campervan Experiential Campaign
Our branded, fully laminate wrapped VW Camper goes on a promotional tour, customised as a wet shave bar, complete with barbers to promote Dorco razors…
Branded campervan hire for conference in London
Buttercup Bus Vintage Campers® provided branded VW Campervan hire to Xactly for their London conference at the Soho Hotel. (Xactly are a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management.).
We provided our VW campervan wrap template to Xactly’s in-house designer, and then put their artwork into production and had the campervan fully wrapped in their striking corporate colours and logos.
Xactly are an international company, and we worked across time zones to secure final artwork sign-off.
Alongside the branded campervan hire for the London conference, we provided the logistics, risk assessments and PL cover.
The orange and white campervan image was a key part of their branding, so our branded campervan hire was a huge hit, and provided many photo and video opportunities to showcase their #CompCloud sales incentives summit.
Campervan and beetle popup glitter bar hire
Our driver team took the campervan on a two day, pre-planned tour of the London publishing houses, to include Hearst , Conde Nast and News UK. We then went on to provide logistics for a national tour across major shopping malls: The Westfield Centre, Manchester Trafford Centre and Birmingham Bullring.
Vinyl wrapped, custom branded campervan
- We supply our template for camper artwork
- We use client’s artwork
Sample laminate prints signed off
- We fully laminate wrap the camper.
- We plasti-dip the wheels grey by request
- We supplied “show plate” license plates complete with logo and hashtags.
Internal branding in campervan
- We provided bespoke internal branding templates for artwork
- We produced and installed internal branded walls
- We produced and installed branded internal roof
- We produced and installed colour themed shelving units
- We installed custom, remote controlled, colour changing LED lights
Branded barber wet shave popup bar built in a campervan
- We worked with a barber team to design a layout conducive to shaving
- We sourced and insatalled hydraulic barber seats and stools
- We installed tailored upholstery on the seats, complete with branding and logos
- We upholstered matching door cards, and fitted carpet flooring in line with colour scheme
- We developed a system where the drivers seat could be safely swapped for a barber chair on location
Brand ambassadors – The Barbers
- We provided two fully qualified, high profile barbers
- We ensured knowledge transfer across the Barbers following product training
- We provided product feedback to the client
- We included all the barber equipment, steamers, hot water, towels
- We included waste water management
We provided sanitisation facilities
London tour of publishing houses
- Our driver took the campervan on a pre-planed, two day London tour
- We stopped at a series of publishing houses to showcase the brand and shave experience
National tour of major shopping malls
- We took the campervan on a national tour of shopping malls
- We visited London Westfield Centre, Manchester Trafford Centre and Birmingham Bullring
- We set up and de-rigged as per stringent access rules
Full logistics service provided
- We supplied an experienced logistics team
- We supplied transporter services for long distance travel
- We travelled through the night to meet a succession of events over a series of locations for the Campervan experiential campaign
- We managed the team’s hotel bookings
Full office support
- Our dedicated project manger provided all H&S documentation
- We provided all required insurance information
- We provided reports on request, to include vehicle tracking and product feedback
- We reviewed client schedules and provided input based on the Barbers’ experience
- We provided training on the LED light units
What the client said
Our positive feedback
Although it was a pretty difficult project to execute, Buttercup Bus delivered once again!
Campaign Manager, N2O Limited