Hands down, the biggest festival in the UK, Glastonbury Festival is back at Worthy Farm in 2019 for its 49th year. The festival will start on Wednesday 26th June and end on Sunday 30th June 2019. This is one of the busiest week’s of the year for our Glastonbury Festival campervan hire services, based in London (Croydon),
How do I get my hands on some 2019 Glastonbury Festival tickets ?
- To prevent ticket touting, the process requires you to register in order to buy tickets. Registration closed on Monday, 1st October.
- Coach packages will be on sale from 6pm (BST) on Thursday 4th October
- The general admission tickets will go on sale at 9am on Sunday 7th October.
- Tickets will be sold exclusively at the Glastonbury Festival ticket website.
- If you are unlucky, and can’t secure tickets this week, or realise at a later date that you can’t go, there is a re-sale in the Spring (so don’t give up hope!)
How much will it cost me?
- General admission full weekend tickets (valid from Wednesday 26th June to Monday 1st July) for Glastonbury Festival 2019 are priced at £248 + £5 booking fee per ticket.
- You may book up to six tickets per transaction by paying a deposit of £50 per person when tickets go on sale (plus the coach fees, if you opt for a coach package).
- Ticket balances of £198 + £5 booking fee per ticket, are due in the first week of April 2019 (from 9am Monday 1st April – 23:59 Sunday 7th April).
What if I want to book a VW Camper pitch at Glastonbury Festival?
- The Campervan tickets for Glastonbury Festival 2019 will cost £120 for a standard pitch (8m x 7m) or £200 for a double pitch (16m x 7m)
- Campervan pitch tickets will be available to book later in October
- Campervan tickets are only available to general admission ticket holders. (Camping pitches are not available if you have opted for a coach package.)
- Only campervans or caravans with fitted sleeping, and washing or cooking facilities will be allowed into the campervan field. See below for our Glastonbury Festival campervan hire services which include classic campers with these features.
Where can I get Glastonbury Festival Campervan Hire ?
We are a classic campervan hire company in London, called Buttercup Bus Vintage Campers. We have been operating for 10 years, and Glastonbury week is always one of the busiest weeks of the year in our VW Camper hire diary.
At the time of writing this blog post, we still have availability for Glastonbury Festival campervan hire. These campervans will get booked super fast, so it is advisable to contact us as soon as you have your campervan pitch confirmed at the festival.
Price guidelines can be seen here. We also take a cleared security deposit in the week leading up to your hire to cover your insurance excess.
Our campervans have a top speed of 50 mph, so please allow plenty of travel time to reach Glastonbury Festival from Croydon.
Please note that our insurance terms specify that drivers will need to be over 25, with a UK/EU license held for >3 years. We also require two forms of formal address identification which must match the address on your license, dated within 90 days of the start of your hire.
Our campervans available for self-drive hire are RHD, manual, pop-top campers from the 1970s, complete with cooking facilities, camping gas and fold out bed. Detachable awnings are available as an optional extra. Our camp-ervans can seat 5-6 people including the driver. They can sleep up to 2 adults and 3 young children. If you opt for the detachable awning, it comes with an inner sleeping tent to accomodate two additional adults…… but who needs to sleep at Glastonbury Festival!!! Ha!