I'm Nathalie, a mother with two little ones who love going out in the campers - be it a trip to the supermarket, or a holiday by the coast! My experience is pretty mixed... I studied to become an anatomist, wore a white coat and was a bit nifty with a scalpel when it came to dissections... but somehow ended up working for a software company and then specialised as a business consultant (for 15 years), gaining useful skills to set up my own company... I love to eat cheese - the smellier and mouldier the better... hate ironing, have a handbag filled with lipstick and spanners... and I have a passion for all things VW...
Recent blog posts
- Campervan photobooth for corporate hospitality event in London March 22, 2019
- Buttercup Bus Vintage Campervan Hire Purchase New Surrey Premises March 4, 2019
- Bringing your outdoor wedding ideas to life with Wedition January 23, 2019
- Directions to get your wedding campervan to Gate Street Barn in Surrey January 12, 2019
- Pantone Living Coral – a retro 1970s vibe with a serious message December 8, 2018