I'm Nathalie, a mother with two little ones who love going out in the campers - be it a trip to the supermarket, or a holiday by the coast! My experience is pretty mixed... I studied to become an anatomist, wore a white coat and was a bit nifty with a scalpel when it came to dissections... but somehow ended up working for a software company and then specialised as a business consultant (for 15 years), gaining useful skills to set up my own company... I love to eat cheese - the smellier and mouldier the better... hate ironing, have a handbag filled with lipstick and spanners... and I have a passion for all things VW...
Recent blog posts
- VW Campervan Hire Roadtrip – Vanlife : Abbey – While I’m Here March 27, 2020
- Postpone – but don’t be a stranger – Our response to Coronavirus March 18, 2020
- International Womens Day 2020 – London Campervan Hire March 5, 2020
- Campervan photobooth response to the coronavirus March 1, 2020
- Wedding car company in Surrey responds to coronavirus February 29, 2020