Media Tour in a branded VW Camper across London
Visiting the publishing houses to hand deliver samples and press materials whilst attracting lots of attention!
Buttercup Bus VW Campers worked with Montage Communications on their campaign to drive awareness and conversation around an exciting homewares collaboration between interior design brand Brabantia and high profile, International designer, Orla Kiely, promoting the latest “must-have” range of Retro Pedal Bins.
We provided a specially commissioned, branded VW Camper, laminate wrapped in an iconic Orla Kiely print, guaranteed to capture the attention of the public. We provided the client with our template to capture their artwork. Sample prints were provided to ensure that the final wrap met the very exact requirements from the designer, where colour matches were spot on after production. On securing sign-off, our production team printed the wrap, and applied it to the campervan.
We were booked with our experienced driver team to conduct a campervan media tour to key journalists at major publishing houses across London, where press materials and product samples were hand delivered.
We were filmed whilst on the tour, passing well known London landmarks, enabling the creation of a short film to announce the collaboration.
The tour concluded with us parking next to a larger-than-life 3 metre high Orla Kiely bin for the launch event at Potters Fields Park with Tower Bridge as its backdrop. This provided a perfect photoshoot location, whilst engaging with the many passers-by, encouraging them to share their thoughts/launch images on social media.
Montage Communications achieved their goals to build links to support SEO objectives and ultimately drive sales, generating 85 pieces of on and offline coverage.
Laminate wrapped VW Camper
- We supply template for branded, retro VW camper
- We use client’s artwork
- Sample prints signed off
- We fully laminate wrap the VW camper
Engagement with the public
- We park for the launch event at Potters Fields Park with Tower Bridge as its backdrop
- We set up the campervan for the photoshoot, being mindful of health and safety and respecting the ground keeper’s instructions
- Passers-by engaged with the campervan whilst learning more about the promotion and sharing their thoughts/ images on social media.
Publishing houses tour
- Drove the VW camper across London, visiting key journalists at major publishing houses
- Delivered press materials and product samples across London
- Worked with the video team to capture film material whilst on tour
Truly dedicated to providing an outstanding service, Buttercup Bus offered an unique and completely professional experience. An absolute pleasure to work with!Sarah Tuck